Monday, June 11, 2012

He Must Increase - Day 162

Some days don't just don't go very well. Yesterday was one of those days.(At least it started that way.) There have been times in my life that a bad day turned into a bad week. That seems a bit over dramatic to me in retrospect. There are times when I've wanted to quit my job because of a bad day...not quit ministry just go to one of those "problem free churches". (I know they're out there somewhere!) Bad days come. But bad days also go. Today I awoke and the birds were singing, the sun was shining, and I got to ride a 50cc scooter to work. Vroom. Vroom. Today's is a good day, yesterday is behind. "All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort." (2 Cor 1:3)

Read the Bible in One Year Plan: Job 35-37

No comments:

Post a Comment