Wednesday, May 9, 2012

HE MUST INCREASE - DAY 129

Last night our life2life group was looking through John 14 where Jesus talks about "preparing a place for us." The greatest thing about that place of course is that we will be with him there. I asked the group what they thought they'd say to Jesus when they first see him in heaven. That turned out to be an interesting question. Some said they thought they say nothing. Some thought they might be afraid. Some had specific questions they'd like to ask. One woman said she'd ask to see her two babies that miscarried. The newest Christian in the group said that she'd say, "thank you." That somehow seemed the most appropriate to me. Thank you Jesus for preparing a place for us to be with you...forever.

Read the Bible in One Year Plan: 1 Chronicles 25-27

1 comment:

  1. I've often thought about this and I what I most want is to be able to wash his feet with my tears of joy.

    ReplyDelete