Tuesday, May 8, 2012

HE MUST INCREASE - DAY 128

Yesterday was a good day. One of those, "nothing is wrong" kinda days. I worked a million hours Saturday and Sunday so I took Monday morning easy. Went on a nice walk with a co-worker and discussed some good stuff. Had a happy upbeat lunch with my staff. Went on an awesome 20 mile bike ride in the sun. Got to lead worship with my daughter for Celebrate Recovery. And finished the day with my family chilling at home. When I was thinking about how good my day was going I was reminded...everything good is a gift from God. James 1:17 says, "Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow." Though we talk to God a lot when we're having bad days, remember to stop and thank him when you're having a good one. Now go have a good day!

Read the Bible in One Year Plan: 1 Chronicles 22-24

No comments:

Post a Comment