Friday, May 4, 2012

He Must Increase - Day 124

Today. My head hurts. A friend is moving away. It's raining. It's my day off and I have a ton of work to do. A pastor friend of mine got fired. It's rainy. I need to exercise but I'd rather over eat. The grass needs mowing...but did I mention it's raining?

It could be worse. I could have chronic migraines like some friends I know. I could be the one who had to move. I could have no job, and nothing to do. It could be hailing! I could be one of the millions of people who don't have the luxury of overeating and who don't exercise because their job is physical enough. I could be without a home or lawn to mow. I could be outside in the rain instead of inside writing a blog. Remember that no matter how life seems...it could be worse; and then thank God it's not.

Read the Bible in One Year Plan: 1 Chronicles 9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment