Wednesday, March 28, 2012

He Must Increase-Day 88

Felt like I needed to pray more than I needed to write today. So here is a prayer:

Father, I am so grateful for all the things you done for me.
Thank you for your Son Jesus, your Holy Spirit, your holy people the church, and your Holy Word the Bible.
Father, I am blessed with an abundance of possessions,
help me be satisfied with what I already have and not covet what others have.
Father, give me mercy in the areas of my insecurity and temptation,
and help me give mercy to others who are struggling.
Father, I trust you because there is no one else to trust,
but help my trust...my faith...to increase.
Father, shine ever before me so I may see the way,
and help me shine my light before others so that they might see the way.
Father God, you are the Lord over me...
Son Jesus, you are Savior of my soul...
Holy Spirit, fill me up...
Amen.

Read the Bible in One Year Plan: 1 Samuel 4-8




.

No comments:

Post a Comment